Happy Windshield New Year

To: mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Happy Windshield New Year
From: Doug Kennedy <kennedys@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 1995 21:25:39 -0800
Ahhh, the joys of putting in a windshield...
Well, having spent five hours with a fellow MG owner disassembling, cursing,
reassembling, finding a mistake, cursing, disassembling, reassembling,
fitting, praying, twisting, bolting down the new windshiled in my B,
followed by copius celebratory drinking I find myself giving thanks for a
sometimes puzzling but always enjoyable passion - the british sports car.
Happy new year to all you brit car owners out there and I hope all your
windshields fall right into place in 1996!

Doug Kennedy
69B Restored
69B In the home stretch of restoring