Re: What color?

To: Bill Harkins <wharkins@tfb.com>, british-cars-pre-war@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What color?
From: bleckstein@shell.monmouth.com
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 1996 04:52:26 -0500
Bill thanks for your note. I am , of course a slave to Kimber. It was my
impression that two tone blue was not Kimbers choice for J's and P's but for
the
bigger cars. I am not sure. I like the combo you suggest, but at this point I
am
looking for a solid blue that Kimber would have liked on the smaller P.

I am less a slave to his paint materials. I have a black lacquer TC (acrylic)
and it has benefits and draw backs. A thread on paint might be interesting and
helpful. I was thinking of going to the more modern paints.

Mike