Re: Northwest British Car Events

To: lyn@uniserve.com (L & P Christian)
Subject: Re: Northwest British Car Events
From: Ted Weiler <tweiler@eskimo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 1996 07:41:06 -0800 (PST)
Not sure exactly where you are.  The MG Car Club Northwest Centre has a home
page at http://www.eskimo.com/~tweiler/mgccnwc.html.  It lists all the
events that we sponsor as well as others we get information on.  Drop us
e-mail with your snail-mail address and we will send you a sample of the
club magazine and membership information.  The majority of our members are
in the Greater Seattle/Tacoma area but we have active members (even board
members) from Bellingham to Olympia and over to Yakima and Spokane.

Ted

 Edward B. (Ted) Weiler, TWeiler@Eskimo.com
 Engineering Manager, Olympic Medical, OlyMed@aol.com
 Director, Volunteers NorthWest , VNW@AOL.COM