RE:The new MG's

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE:The new MG's
From: etlsjfr@deep-thought.ericsson.se (Steve Foster)
Date: Fri, 3 May 96 11:28:33 BST
Well,
I test drove the MGF recently.
I'd buy one if I didn't have an MGA a prospect for an M type and
a wife + 2 kids!

I was impressed by the F's roadholding and cornering ability.
You see lots around here (Surrey UK).... Sorry to rub it in for all the guys
across the moat. You can even buy them in Sweden!

I think now that BMW owns Rover they won't let the F go to the US
for fear of too much competition with the new BMW roadster.

Any rich Yanks want to buy an F...I'll cherish it and love it, use
it sparingly on sunny days amd garage it until it's old enough for
you to import?

/Steve