Re: LBC abuse

To: howersl@ttown.apci.com
Subject: Re: LBC abuse
From: Ragthyme@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 13:23:43 -0400
::chuckle::

Scott:

I've had similar experiences with Herself & Rags.  She is, actually, very
supportive of my hobby, in her way, and very sympathetic as long as it
doesn't interfere too awfully in the Grand Plan for Coreywork.

Herself even enjoys riding in the MG ... under certain circumstances.  I had
to explain the 'noises' too.  Usually, during the middle of my descriptions,
her eyes glaze over and she says, 'Bottom-line me, Seeker. Is it supposed to
do that or not?' Herself often complains about the noise and says, in general
of LBC driving experiences, that they are fine as long as you're not doing
anything more important than looking at the scenery, it's not raining, too
windy, too sunny, too hot, too much traffic, too cold, or too far from home.
::sigh:: Well, I love her anyway, but usually drive the B by myself. As my
sainted father often said in such situations, "More for me!"  :)

Corey
75 MGB 'Rags'