Re: LBC abuse

To: "S. L. Hower" <howersl@ttown.apci.com>
Subject: Re: LBC abuse
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 14:48:43 -0700
At 09:57 AM 7/11/96 -0400, you wrote:

>   Now, I love each of these creatures dearly, but they just dont
>   seem to want to get along.  Oh well, at least she wont ask me
>   to borrow the keys!
>
>   -Scott 'the first time is always awkward' Hower

Scott et al

Eat yer hearts out....

When I first met "SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED" she was driving a `64 Austin
Westminster A99 and was looking at buying a new Mini.  She was on intimate
terms with the finer points of LBC ownership and had an impressive MOWOG
curriculum vitae.  That was nearly twenty years and 6 MGs ago and she has
been gradually steered away from Austin and towards MG till she has now
reached the point where she insists on piloting the TC either to or from
each meet we attend together.  She is also a major push behind the ongoing
restoration of the GT.  I think she thinks it'll be her daily driver when
it's done. ( Not a chance!)

I reflect almost daily on how lucky I am to have an SO who really
appreciates and participates in the treats, trials and tribulations of
LBCing. And I include my father-in-law in my offerings of thanks to the gods
for raising his daughter as one of the enlightned few.

I repeat: eat yer hearts out....

   ___        \______           Ross MacPherson
  / __ \ __ /       /------|)   arm@unix.infoserve.net
/  (___)---------/ (___)        Vancouver, BC, Canada
 1947 MG-TC 3528                1966 MGB-GT