Re: stupid/humiliating thing I did

To: KILE_PAUL@aphub.aerojetpd.com (Paul D Kile)
Subject: Re: stupid/humiliating thing I did
From: homestay@infolearn.com.au (Syl's Sydney Homestay)
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 18:05:43 +1100 (EST)
Paul Kile having lead with his chin on a stupid error and me not being one
to hit a man when he is down (especially if I think there is any chance
that he might get up again) am reminded of the time that I installed the
diff of an Austin 7 in a rebuild from someone else's boxes of junk.

Upon firing the engine for the first time and letting out the clutch in
first gear the car went backwards.

I had installed the diff upside down and had four reverse gears and one
forward gear.

What's the old joke about Italian tanks?

Regards to all who are left, and I shall truely miss all those who are leaving.

Paul