Re: Possibly have found car

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Possibly have found car
From: Gregory Kirk <gkirk@empirenet.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 14:25:19 -0700
I have only one thing to add here, and that from a rhater horrible
previous experience.  If you depend on your car for regular
transportation needs, I would strongly advise against the "rolling
restration" route.  It's no fun working on your car on satruday, and
finding that the part you oprdered to fix the problem is the wrong one,
or doesn;t fit.  It's hell being under the deadline of "I need this car
running Monday morning", especially if your only an amateur mechanic.

With another car to provide at least backup transportation, you  have
something to drive to work if you can't get your restoration project
back together on time, and ot get you back and forth from the parts
store.

Greg