Re: OD engagement light

To: "Romper Room" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: OD engagement light
From: Carol <car@intersatx.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 19:18:41 -0600
I'm about to commit blasphemy here, but...

Is overdrive REALLY worth all the aggravation that I have been reading
about on this list for over a year... If I had to remember to turn
something on and off, I'd be buying new transmissions almost daily... slow
learner!

Of course there's something to be said for a quieter drive and better gas
mileage and...

But...

Carol