Re: Noisy CB in my TD

To: MARKSHERMAN@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: Noisy CB in my TD
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 1998 07:26:58 EDT
Hi Mark,
  There is a CB that I carry in the TD for club outings, and the problem
with interference is considerable.  I have improved it to "tolerable" by:
   capacitor on the distributor
   resistor spark plugs
   holding the CB in my lap, as far from the ignition as possible, when
using it
   sticking the magnetic antenna on the rear splash panel
   putting a Kmart inline filter on the power supply.
 It's still not crystal clear, but it's better. Please pass along any
better ideas you acquire.
Bob