Re: Noisy CB in my TD

To: DOGEDOC@aol.com
Subject: Re: Noisy CB in my TD
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 1998 16:41:37 EDT
Joseph,
  A number of people take a CB radio along because they travel in groups,
especially club events.  Here in New England, it's not likely that 12-14
cars will get through a stoplight together, and the group then gets
further separated by any number of other vehicles.  The idea of the CBs
is that the parts of the group can speak to everyone, and can be used to
reassemble a group, something that a cell phone, excellent though it may
be for other purposes, is not configured to do.
  By the way, the Ferrarri write-up in April Road & Track, page 68,
refers to the stereo in the first paragraph,  and MG provided
instructions for dealer installation of radios in the TD glovebox.
Bob