RE: Smog-legal webers? (was Advice to newcomer..)

To: "'Unger, Larry G'" <larry.g.unger@lmco.com>,
Subject: RE: Smog-legal webers? (was Advice to newcomer..)
From: Christopher Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 14:42:34 -0400
Hey Larry-

Howse it goin?  Thought that I would stick my nose in here.  To update =
you, my engine now goes like this:  18V motor, 18G head (non-smog), =
shaved 0.040".  Shallow dish early 18V pistons.  Lucas Eurospec dizzy, =
Crane ignition, Lucas Sports Coil.  Weber DGV.  20 degrees advance @ =
1000 RPM with vacuum advance disconnected, K&N filter.  No flat spot.  =
Quick.

BTW, thanks again for all the advice this past winter, it was a big =
help.

Regards,

Chris Delling