RE: Smog-legal webers? (was Advice to newcomer..)

To: "'Brian Furgalus'" <lennon80@usa.net>,
Subject: RE: Smog-legal webers? (was Advice to newcomer..)
From: Christopher Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 09:43:25 -0400
Well, since my response was what led to this recent explosion of Weber =
talk, I will tell you what I know.  (Got two seconds?).  I recently read =
a blurb on the Weber DGV downdraft carb.  To paraphrase, the article =
said:  . . . The California Air Resources Board (CARB) has certified the =
DGV equipped with an automatic choke as meeting emissions requirements . =
. . still required are a catalytic converter, and all other relevant =
smog equipment.

Now, looking through my piles of relevant information, I am unable to =
find the original source.  That said, my advice would be to confirm this =
through some other source.  Perhaps the tech support people at Moss =
could be of help.

I will continue to search out the source of my (as of now) unconfirmed =
information.

Regards,

Chris Delling