Re: Swaps

To: WSpohn4@aol.com, DANMAS@aol.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Swaps
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 1998 11:05:46 EDT
In a message dated 98-07-05 02:59:05 EDT, WSpohn4 writes:

> Dan, I never sought your approval or respect, I just post my opinions.
> Nothing that I can see in my post would justify your tirade about me
> supposedly thinking that I hold an opinion of any MG that places them on
> pedestals.

Bill,

I have no need nor reason to object to your opinions. I believe fully that
each of us are entitled to our opinion, no matter how much another may
disagree; however, as a person that is in the process of swapping a large V8
into an LBC, and has plans for doing the same to another, I very much resented
the implication that I, and others like me, are "knuckle draggers," that term
implying someone of very low mentality and less than civilized.

If it was not your intent to insult us with the knuckle dragger statement,
then I apologize for the tone of my response. If you go back and re-read your
post, I think you can see how it came across as an insult.

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN