Re: Long Drive, different country

To: Rob Bergstrom <robbob@ignmail.com>
Subject: Re: Long Drive, different country
From: Joanna Adler <joannaadler@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 15:26:05 -0800
Rob,

Glad to hear that there are others like Eric and myself going for the LONG
trips!

If you're in CA mid-May, you might want to spend the day in Oakland May 15
(this is still a tentative date as I understand it) for MG's at Jack London
Square.

I'll be heading out right after that for my cross-country trip, so I look
forward to hearing more about your trip.

Joanna Adler
79 MGB LE "Hobecar"