Re: Points

To: neilc@tradesrv.com.au, spawn@net-link.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Points
From: H4aardvrk@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 22:30:01 EST
In a message dated 3/22/99 8:07:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
neilc@tradesrv.com.au writes:

<< n Australia you can buy
 a set of Bosch points for an MGB in K-Mart for a few bucks. You must be able
 to buy the same thing in the US no, since K-Mart is an American chain.
 Wouldn't bother going to a speciliast for a set of points, condenser etc,
 all these bit's are super common and any parts store would carry them even
 if K-Mart didn't. Sorry Moss <G> I like you guys and your stuff - really! >>
Neil,
     MG points are a little harder to come by in the USA...I found several
parts stores that do not list ANY points or hardly MG for that matter...so i
found out that the late points equipped Alfa Romero(yes..sorry..) points
interchange..maybe a early 70's 1750 or so alfa..the parts stores list alfa
but not mg ion many instances..figure that..hehe.
yours, H4(Howard)