Re: Master brake cylinders

To: "Dan Dwelley" <ddwelley@excite.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Master brake cylinders
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 17:10:03 -0500
Two years ago I paid about the same amount for a MC for my '74 MGB.
The reason yours is higher, Dan, is that the post-'74 cars should
have the power assist brakes, right?  That was the reason that
Advance gave me at the time...

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.mgb.bc.ca/virtualgarage/

>Who was it that said they found the Master Brake Cyl. for $35 from
Advance
>Auto? I called the nearest Advance auto (about an hour away in
Baltimore)