1st week

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1st week
From: MAVJON <MAVJON@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 21:36:03 +0000
The B and I have had an interesting week......got it started, drained
the nasty gas from the tank. I could reach in, hit the key fired right
off every time. A buddy came over, reached in to show it off, wouldn't
hit a lick. I pulled off the air box and hand choked it......no fuel at
all, plenty of pressure from pump. previous owner used half a tube of
blue goo on the carb base, no one in town has carb base gaskets, the
moron at auto zone never heard of a mgb (sigh). He did find my clutch
master cyl in his computer though, $42 exch guess I will order from
them, since no one on the list had one. wish me luck this weekend, maybe
I can get some pics of my $300 nightmare!

John McGlenon
(2)79 spitfires
 75 MGB