Re: Clutch Master/Slave Cylinder Problem

To: Robert Berning <rob@berning.org>
Subject: Re: Clutch Master/Slave Cylinder Problem
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 09:44:06 -0600 (MDT)
It sounds to me like all you need are new seals in the MC.  It isn't hard
to do but if you get the redesigned seals take a good look at what you are
doing because the manual shows the originals and I ended up puting mine in
backwards because I was trying to use the haynes manual with the
redesigned seals.  They are not hard to do and should fix your problem.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'74 BGT bastardization with big alluminum heart :)