RE: Clutch Master/Slave Cylinder Problem

To: "'James Nazarian Jr'" <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>,
Subject: RE: Clutch Master/Slave Cylinder Problem
From: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 08:57:25 +0200
Hi,

Before rebuilding the MC and buying a repair kit, it's better to dismantle
the MC and look into the MC when all the contents are out.
The bore is very narrow compared with a brake MC, so when the bore is pitted
it's hardly possible to correct this. Therefore a new MC than should be
considered.
I have been there....

Cheers,

Hans