Re: Driveshaft bolt removal or how do you get the #@%* things

To: Mgbreh@aol.com
Subject: Re: Driveshaft bolt removal or how do you get the #@%* things
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 1999 17:50:24 -0500
Hay pal,

  I resemble that Yugo remark!  ;^)  I have an '88 Yugo GV that gets
better gas mileage than any MGB and has air conditioning to boot.  It's
not much fun tho.....

  What seems to be the problem?  We have several guys who claim they can
drop the drive shaft in 5 minutes flat. Honest.

  What you need is a long screwdriver to stick thru the U-joint in order
to hold the shaft and a combination end wrench to break the nuts loose.
No problemo...

  Charley Robinson
  '69 B