Re: Someone Buy This Guy a Torque Wrench!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Someone Buy This Guy a Torque Wrench!
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 10:36:27 EDT
In a message dated 09/23/1999 7:06:14 PM Central Daylight Time,
mlishego@asheboro.com writes:

<< this list posted a while back about
 the click-type torque wrenches.  This guy said that they needed to
 be re-calibrated by a factory every year or so. >>

You hit the nail on the head, Mike!!  Proper tool care is mandatory.  Snap-On
recommends calibration every six (6) months on their own products!!  I have
chatted with my Dealer and we agree that for my usage and prob'ly most of the
List, annually is fine.

Also, handle returned to Zero and stored "unlocked".  Light oiling
periodically !!

Cheers.........

        Ed