Re: Locking shifter?

To: Tim Nagy <nagy@duq.edu>
Subject: Re: Locking shifter?
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 15:11:28 -0600 (MDT)
YOu guys have it good.  When I was in High School (only three years ago) I
had someone loosen all my lug nuts and I had a wheel fall off the car at
60mph.  I ended up wrecking the car in a ditch and it took me 4months 8hrs
a day 7 days a week to get it on the road again.  BTW this is the same 71
B that I drive now  I had a lot of scary friends offer to kill the kid if
I ever found out who did it but I never did.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'74 BGT with no sills
'63 Buick 215 eyeing another rolling chassis