Re: Best source for MGA/B 6 V. batteries?

To: don <brgmgb@napanet.net>
Subject: Re: Best source for MGA/B 6 V. batteries?
From: "James H. Nazarian" <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 1999 17:31:01 -0500
Don,

You're going to get a flood of mail suggesting that you replace the pair of 6
volt batteries with a single 12 volt battery. It is better for the car and
easier to find. Toss the dual 6's and go with the single 12. I am also an
originality freak like you, but this is the best little improvement you can make
for the car, and the silliest thing is it also works better and costs less too!

Jim