Re: Original MGB costs through the years...?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Original MGB costs through the years...?
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 14:42:42 -0700
Back in 1966 or 1967, one of the big ad campaigns in the USA touted the BGT
at $3095 with the average American car selling for $3000. For just $95 more
you can own one of these fine cars....

And in those days and even into the early 70s, the BGT actually sold for
more than the B.

David
67 BGT
71 BGT