Re: Portland, OR MGs

To: mvheim@studiolimage.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Portland, OR MGs
From: REwald9535@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 20:24:33 EST
I spent about 1 week a month in Portland on business, and while I haven't
been checking LBC prices, I know some other old car prices are way low.
One of my associates in Chicago wanted an old Chevy pickup.  He could not
find one that was not a rust bucket for under 5K.  A mutual friend in
Portland found one for $750 with no rust.  I think he spent $50 on wheel
cylinders and other odds and ends and drove it back to Chicago.  Maybe I'll
have to check the want ads next time I'm there......
Rick Ewald