RE: RE: Another one bites the dust

To: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Subject: RE: RE: Another one bites the dust
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 10:55:23 -0800

> In a message dated 1/13/00 11:21:15 AM, doddk@mossmotors.com writes:
>
> << YES.  But I got the pick of the litter! >>
>
> You know, using animal metaphors while referring to a girl
> friend may not be
> the best idea.  Especially a girl friend who cuts your grass for you.
>
> Jay Donoghue

        Be assured, that I am sharing all the comments with my girlfriend.
She has a well developed sense of humor, that would be expected from someone
who puts up with me.  Being a very down to earth person, she took the
comment as the compliment it was meant to be.

        MG content.  One MGA and the 67 MGBGT body shell are now under
cover.  My thanks to Larry and Rick, but I am not organised enough to pull
off a "barn raising".  Now an MGB GT razing I can do.  Anyone interested in
participating in the parting out of the MGBGT is welcome.  Not a pretty
sight but very informative.

        The MGB GTV6 going away opens the way for my 73 MGBGT to be put back
on the road after 12 years.

Kelvin.