Re: emissions and my future as an LBC hobbyist

To: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Subject: Re: emissions and my future as an LBC hobbyist
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 23:51:34 -0500
Tab Julius wrote:

> At 09:38 PM 2/14/00 -0600, Harlan Jillson wrote:
> >Another good point to check is the automatic
> >choke on the ZS.  These guys are notorious for having problems, and a good
> >place to look if your HC levels are too high.
>
> Just wondering, is there any good book/documentation/website on tuning the ZS?

  The Haynes manual is decent and it's easy to find, your
local Pep Boys or Canadian Tire equivalent might have
it in stock.

  It's actually called "Weber Carburator Manual (includes
SU and ZS carbs", so you might have to order it as a
weber carb manual.

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca