Re: Aluminum heads

To: MGs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Aluminum heads
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@core.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 08:06:33 -0400
Steve -

That's why the caution.  You've got to use the right stuff in the right
place.  I've known folks who used aluminum anti-sieze on aluminum
heads.  The result was in the "This is NOT GOOD" category.

Just out of curiosity, why not use the copper on cast-iron heads as
well?

Chris Kotting
ckotting@core.com