Re: Hand Brake

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hand Brake
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 14:59:23 -0600 (MDT)
I have found the biggest problems to be on the linkage mounted to the axle
where the cable splits off to both wheels.  IMO the better that works the
better the system works

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT ever so slowly turning into a V8
'63 Buick 215

"Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines"
Enzo Ferrari