Re: Hand Brake

To: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hand Brake
From: "British Sportscar Center" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 12:05:16 -0700
Michael, Michael, Michael.........

Where it catches depends entirely on you! You adjust the relative positionof
the handbrake lever with the brass nut that is on the end of the cable,
under the floor. Too tight, it'll catch after very little movement; too
loose and you have to pull the lever up to your armpit before anything
begins to happen.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center