Re: Universal Joint Replacement

To: "DVCameron" <dvcameron2@rcn.com>,
Subject: Re: Universal Joint Replacement
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2000 12:42:17 -0600 (MDT)
Also when you have the shaft out, if you shine the shaft up with a wire
wheel/brush, you will find that there are two arrows that should line
up indicating correct alignment of the shaft.  Two of the three that I
have where not lined up when I got them, so you may want to verify that
the PO kept them aligned rather than trust 'em.

On Sat, 5 Aug 2000 16:50:11 +0100, paul.hunt1@virgin.net wrote:

>Take the prop-shaft off the car.  Mark the orientation of flanges to shaft,
>gearbox and diff to hopefully avoid introducing any balance problems.

Andrew Lundgren
Lundgren@iname.com
http://www.itwest.net/~lundgren