Seat Upholstery Questions

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seat Upholstery Questions
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 21:32:48 -0400
It's resolved, I'm going to recover them myself, one at a time.  Tonight I
disassembled the backrest (excuse me, I meant to say 'squab') and read through
the directions that came with the Moss kit.  Uh oh! I probably should have just
green-thumbed it.  I'm not enthralled over the idea of using contact cement on
components that are going to need to be shifted for best fit.  Anyone have a
suggestion for a better adhesive to use?  Any other hints and suggestions will
be gratefully received.

One more thing --- does anyone happen to have a set of dimensions for the wooden
packing strips that go under the seat slides?  Mine are hopelessly distorted.
Thanks.

--
Bud Krueger
http://home.ici.net/~bkrueger/