Re: New owners information

To: philip_cleobury@am.exch.agilent.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New owners information
From: S & M Barnes <barnesms@swbell.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 09:38:22 -0500
> In addition, I want to change the dash from the bulvous head protector! to
> an original metal dash.....
> will the dash fit?

Missed this in my first message.

As far as I can tell the original metal dash will fit, they kept the metal
dashes in UK cars up until 1976. Your current speedo and tach will not fit,
they are too small for the metal dash.

My advice to you is have a friend source a LHD metal dash in the UK (readily
and cheaply available at autojumbles) complete with all instruments and have
it shipped out with the rest of your stuff. Parts for them are kinda hard to
come by here!

MikeB (Wishing all his MG stuff wasn't still in storage in the UK!)

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list