Re: 5th Annual British Car Drivers Week

To: The Sinclairs <rhsinclair@qwest.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 5th Annual British Car Drivers Week
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 11:25:21 -0700 (PDT)
Well, Rory, would you expect them to put the car in your name and then
still pay for the insurance, the gas, etc.? Sounds to me like you have a
decent deal here! Of course, I am probably close to your Dad's
age..................!

BTW, when I said something similar to my older (11 year old) son, he said,
'Sweet, I can sell it and buy a Corvette!".... Obviously, he needs more
work!!!

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ