Re: 5th Annual British Car Drivers Week

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 5th Annual British Car Drivers Week
From: The Sinclairs <rhsinclair@qwest.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 10:10:17 -0700
> I have found few people my age with similar automotive preferences.  Are
> there any other sub-20 year olds on the list?

I'm 16, and though my parents haven't put the '68 B in my
name yet, I distinctly remember my Dad telling me when I was
about 8 years old, "Rory, when you're old enough to drive,
you can have the MG." Of course, now that I'm actually
driving, my parents have renigged and claim Dad said
"Someday, you'll get the MG". A little frustrating, but
since I'm the one who got it running after six years of non
use (the wire was came off the fuel pump), right now I'm
pretty much the sole driver. And yes, I do have to pay for
the parts, and yet it's not my car yet. Does this sound
fair?

Rory

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list