RE: Why is it so hard to choose a #$!%!^ color?

Subject: RE: Why is it so hard to choose a #$!%!^ color?
From: stephen bartley <ragtopday@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 07:40:44 -0400
My 63 B is Olde English White, but not the MG factory color, it is a Jaguar
color, at least thats what the PO told me, My car was originally black, I do
prefer the white over black, I have never been a fan of dark colors, except
Dark BRG. In the 70s the MG color selection was much more "wild?" than the
colors of the 60s. It seems to me that the 60s cars looked much better in
the basics (BRG, red, black & white)  A 60s car wouldnt look as good in
Black Tulip for example. Go with what you like. If I re painted mine I would
consider Ford Colonial White, that's the color they used on the 55-57
Thunderbirds, sort of an Antique White, not the refrigerator white that is
used today

Stephen P Bartley
Portsmouth NH
1963 MGB