Re: Why is it so hard to choose a #$!%!^ color?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Why is it so hard to choose a #$!%!^ color?
From: Chris Thompson <ct@cthompson.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 10:37:00 -0400
On Fri, 27 Apr 2001, Charley & Peggy Robinson wrote:
>  Shucks, it's not so hard.  Ask your SO what color combo she likes and
> make it so!

Charley,

It's funny you should say that.

My wife despises the car. She calls it 'That leaky piece of sh*t in the
garage'. I actually tried to broach the subject with her a few times and she
just stares at me and usually has no comment.

Last night, however, we both happened to be in the garage looking for
something stored there. (It ended up in a box stacked on the MG's trunk,
anyone else's half running B's end up as storage shelves? :( )

So I told her about the thread here and how Black Tulip had been suggested
but I was leaning towards BRG, Royal Blue or Black.

There was this pause, then she said "No, not black I dont think. Blue would
be nice. And I've never liked green cars."

So she's coming around, slowly but surely. :)

-C

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list