Re: Overdrive Swap

To: "Jack Feldman" <qualitas@millenicom.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Overdrive Swap
From: "British Sportscar Center" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 11:38:23 -0700
Curiosity requires that I ask this, Jack...........what kind of muffler do
you have that is so efficient you cannot hear a drop or rise of 400-rpm when
you accidentally knock it into or out of overdrive? I can understand your
not watching the tachometer all the time, but the ears and the seat of the
pants are usually a more reliable indicator of these things......

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center