Re: Overdrive solenoid problem?

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Overdrive solenoid problem?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 09:41:09 -0700
Ha! That doesn't surprise me. If I hadn't already had the removable top
cover I probably would have done something similar. It seems foolishly
optimistic (to say the least) to have mission critical electrical items that
are inaccessible without removing the engine and gearbox. Sort of like the
"rants about modern car repair" thread a few weeks ago...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

///