Re: Overdrive swap

To: Gonaj@aol.com
Subject: Re: Overdrive swap
From: Stuart MacMillan <macmillan@home.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 12:23:43 -0700
The OD solenoid only draws high current for an instant to actuate, the
holding current is very small.  No need for a slow blow fuse.

--
Stuart MacMillan
Seattle

'84 Vanagon Westfalia w/2.1
'65 MGB (Daily driver since 1969)
'74 MGB GT (Restoring sloooowly)

Personal mechanic for:
'70 MGB GT (Daughter's)

Assisting on Restoration (and spending OPM):
'72 MGB GT (Was daughter's, now son's)
'64 MGB (Son's)

Stripped and gone but their parts live on:
'68 MGB, '73 MGB, '67 MGB GT

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list