Re: She's baa-aaak

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: She's baa-aaak
From: "Denise Thorpe" <xyzabcde@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 18:52:54 -0400
Hi Bud,

I remember you!  I don't work on cars for a living any more.  I'm
a computer geek now.  I'm even having trouble working on my own cars now
because I only have a one-car garage and it's got a dead Volvo in it.
Yes!  The mighty have fallen!  No more is an MG my only
transportation.  Well, it is now.  I still have the same '67 B that I
bought in '79 and it is again the only thing I have to drive because the
* ^%$# Volvo needs an engine rebuild.  The other three MG's are still
in my brother's back yard in CA where I parked them before I went to
England.  I'm doing the Volvo engine myself
very...very.....very........slowly.  Anyone wanna help?

Hey Bud, where's Plymouth?  I'm in Hull.

Denise