Re: She's baa-aaak

To: Denise Thorpe <xyzabcde@earthlink.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: She's baa-aaak
From: Rick Huber <rickhuber1@home.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 18:58:28 -0400
Denise,

I'm another who remembers.  When you left I was living in Holland (like Europe,
not Michigan), and my participation in the list was satisfying my MG fever since
my 68 B was at home in Louisiana with my Dad.  I've moved back to Louisiana and
now to the Philly area with my 75 V8 B and a 65 in the process of restoration.
I've been off and on the list over the years, but another old timer that will
help with your winterizing is David Council, who's back on the list after a few
years.  Some ol' MG listers never die.  Welcome back.

Cheers,

Rick

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list