RE: Ladies Riding Garb.

To: AGreenberg@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Ladies Riding Garb.
From: "Denise Thorpe" <xyzabcde@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 20:35:56 -0400
Hi Alex,

I drive with my hair tucked up under a baseball cap.  It has to be a
really tight baseball cap so it doesn't fly off on the freeway, or whatever
they
call big roads around here.  Whenever I get where I'm going, I have a
red dent across my forehead for the first hour or so.  I used to wear a
deerstalker hat because it has that extra bill in back to keep the sun off my
neck, but I got tired of the 'no s--t, Sherlock' comments from the
conversationally challenged.

Scarves don't work.  They blow off and you get the same strangulation
effect.  And they do more damage to a 'do' than a baseball hat, just in
case I ever actually 'do' anything with my hair.  I tried a foreign
legion-type hat with the attached scarves hanging down, but they just whipped
me.

About the only thing I haven't tried is a Snoopy/Red Baron leather helmet,
but this would be a little hot for right now.  I'm open to suggestions
too!

Denise