Re: Ladies Riding Garb.

To: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Subject: Re: Ladies Riding Garb.
From: Bill Dudley <wdudley4@home.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 09:55:22 -0600
I asked my wife, who has suffered riding in MG's for 35 years, about what type
of
headgear to wear.  Her first response was a clear plastic globe, like in old
science fiction movies, her second response was to put on our clip-on hardtop.
She didn't have a third response.  This may be significant...

Bill Dudley
67 B Original Owner
Golden, Colorado

PS   Larry Hoy didn't have that much hair to cut off to begin with.

Bullwinkle wrote:

> Alex:
>
> I've got two of those short bill sporting caps: one has elastic
> and the other an adjustable band like those on BB caps.  The
> elastic one doesn't work.  I can usually keep the other on in my
> TD if I tighten the size adjustment strap way up.  However, I
> have SHORT hair.
>
> Blake

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list