RE: Electrical connections get hot - your opinion / experience

To: davhill@btinternet.com, bobmgtd@home.com
Subject: RE: Electrical connections get hot - your opinion / experience
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 07:55:18 -0400
Hi guys,

Thanks David, I'll check the relevant colors.

Just a brief update for the green related (a.o.) wires I've thoroughly
cleaned both male and female connectors with chrome cleaner.
I've used Q-tips as advised and guess what - these really got absolutely
black!
I've put these Q-tips into my battery powered screwdriver unit and got the
tip turning quickly - the contacts are like silver shiny now...

The next moulded connector is to be treated similary tomorrow...

When driving the next time I'll do some temperature measuring again....
I'll keep you updated...

Cheers,

Hans