Re: Charging System Woes

To: "Scott Allen" <scottinarl@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Charging System Woes
From: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@home.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 21:26:11 -0500
Scott:

    The electrical connections at the starter are famous for causing
symptoms like yours.
The + battery cable runs to a terminal on the starter, and this terminal
feeds all the
electricals on the car. It's low and exposed in a very bad neighborhood for
electrical
connections.

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@home.com