RE: Safety Fast

To: "Richard Feibusch" <rfeibusch@loop.com>, <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Safety Fast
From: "Jerry Erbesfield" <jerbesfield@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 00:41:58 -0500
Yeah, we wish! NOT in THIS world!

FUNNY though. I'll try to remember it.

-Jerry Erbesfield
73 B Black Beauty roadster
jerbesfield@mediaone.net
website- http://people.atl.mediaone.net/jerbesfield

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-mgs@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-mgs@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of Richard Feibusch
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 10:12 PM
To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net; british-cars@autox.team.net;
british-cars-pre-war@autox.team.net
Subject: Safety Fast

There was a cop sitting in a great hiding place, behind a billboard one
day, waiting for his speeder. He waited several hours and no one came
zipping by. His patience was soon rewarded, however, when a young man flew
by in his MGB. The cop pulled him over, sauntered up to the driver's
window, and with a flashy smile said, "Son, I've been waiting for you all
day!"

Without hesitating, the young man answered, "I got here as quick as I could
sir!"

After laughing himself silly, the cop let him go!

Fantasy but fun

Cheers,

Rick