Re: Back in the shop

To: "Hans Duinhoven" <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Subject: Re: Back in the shop
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 15:18:34 -0000
Apart from via an open rear hatch you shouldn't get any fumes inside the car
unless they are coming from somewhere other than the open end of the
exhaust.  The rear window catch is of the 'over-centre' type, presumably
appropriate bending will adjust it.  Mine is the opposite in that it fails
to stay open.