Re: Sound Deadening

To: "Alford James" <alfordj@hhmi.org>
Subject: Re: Sound Deadening
From: dennis <mg-dennis@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 13:47:09 -0800
While I'm re-assembling my 67 after paint I'v been using some stuff called
Dynamat.  I bought it at my local Pep Boys.  I just have it in the doors right
now, since the glass and everything had been removed.  It sure seems to give the
door a more solid sound and feel when closing.  I'm curious to hear what others
have used.

Dennis Cox
67 MGB

"Alford, James" wrote:

> What is the best material for sound deadening and insulating the firewall,
> floors and doors?  I have seen the commercial stuff in MOSS, etc., but also
> read you can pick up material locally.
> Jim
> 75 B

///